Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fund Raiser

I went to a fund raiser today for a family friend. He's a Marine that served two tours of duty in Iraq without a scratch, then he gets home and gets hit by a car while playing football. That just plain sucks. He was hurt very badly and has huge medical bills and a lot of physical therapy to go through to get better.

What I did not know when I agreed to help out was that I was being set up to meet a guy. Apparently the friends had been talking me up to him for a little while. They made sure we worked together and he spent most of the day by my side. He seemed very sweet, buying me sodas, etc. Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A liberal who does not in any way shape or form support Bush or the war and a guy who voluntarily did two tours in said war.

That should work just fine.