Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crafting Update, Two in One

Alright, I broke down and just bought myself a new sewing machine. Being that it was almost my birthday when the other one died, and we had just gotten a tax refund. It works great! It's a lot quieter than my old one, I can actually sew on it while people watch tv without really bother them (I can hear the tv too). It has some nifty features too, which I won't bore you with, my husband has born enough of it for you. The window curtain got made and look really cool when the sun shines through them.

Ok, now an update on how the stocking is looking.



Keep on the look out for a book review of the Dexter trilogy in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.